Aakron Xpress Ltd Inflatable Boats Warranty Information
Product Warranty 14 day Approval period
You always have 14 days from receipt of your boat/trailer to check it out and if not entirely happy with the size or quality , return them freight paid in an unused condition and we will refund your payment promptly and in full, or swap as you desire, shipping and handling not included.
Aakron Inflatable Boats Limited Warranty
- Each new Aakron Inflatable Boat and its accessories attached thereto (hereafter called the ‘boat’) sold by Aakronxpress Ltd (hereafter referred to as the ‘Trader’) is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The warranty is for a five year period reducing pro rata from the date of purchase and warrants that the base fabric and seams will not fail but will remain fit for their purpose, provided that the boat shall be stored under-cover and protected from sunlight and the elements at all reasonable times when not in use.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage, over-pressurisation, commercial use including charter use, live-aboard or tropical cruising, neglect, racing, or lack of maintenance, fading or oxidation or other damage caused by ultra-violet radiation or sun damage, fuel and solvents, or sunscreen lotion and insect repellants. Nor does it cover the use or abuse of any accessory not sold by us with the boat.
- Claims shall be made under this warranty by delivering the boat during normal working hours for inspection by the Trader or its nominated agent who will then either do the repairs or arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service is covered under this warranty. The purchaser shall pay for the cost of any transport required. If the service needed is not covered by this warranty the purchaser shall pay for all related labour, materials and any other associated expenses required to fix the problem. Any boat or parts shipped to the Trader or agent must be shipped with freight prepaid.
- The Traders obligations under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing (at the Traders sole discretion) any defective part. The Trader reserves the right to improve or modify any boat without assuming any obligation to modify any boat previously manufactured.
- Notwithstanding the above, where there is a conflict of interest the Trader will meet its obligations under the relevant fair trading acts at all times.
Note: In the interests of obtaining the longest life from your investment it is recommended that the boat and accessories be hosed down with fresh water after use, dried, and stored in a cool (not freezing) dry place out of the sun and weather, while being very slightly deflated. Avoid contact with sunscreen lotions and insect repellants as these plastcize the fabric and cause it to become sticky and discolour.
Aakron Xpress Ltd Boat Trailer Warranty Information
- Each new Aakron Xpress Trailer (hereafter called the ‘trailer’) sold by AakronXpress Ltd (hereafter referred to as the ‘Trader’) is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The warranty is for a five year period from the date of purchase and warrants that the structure will not crack or bend but will remain fit for its purpose, provided that the trailer has not been overloaded or damaged accidentally.
- Minor surface rusting and bearing failure are maintenance issues which depend on the diligence of the owner so are not covered.
- The Traders obligations under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing (at the Traders sole discretion) any defective part. The Trader reserves the right to improve or modify any trailer without assuming any obligation to modify any trailer previously manufactured.
- Where there is a conflict between this warranty and applicable fair trading laws the Trader will meet its obligations under the relevant fair trading acts at all times.
Note: In the interests of obtaining the longest life from your investment it is recommended that the trailer and accessories be hosed down with fresh water after use, and stored away from salt spray if possible. Bearings should be topped up with grease, ideally just before every launching, but failing that at least at the start and end of each season. During winter storage wheels should be jacked off the ground and spun every week or two to keep the bearings lubricated.
For any problems call us free on 09 427 4613