Boat Trailer Service
Get it done NOW and SAVE!
Trailer Inspection and Service for Only $90.00
Special Winter Price (valid until 31st of August 2020)
see details below
Don’t neglect your most critical boating asset. Ask yourself: do you want to spend more time on the side of the road, at the ramp trying to launch your boat, or out on the water? You know the answer…
By properly maintaining your trailers bearings, rollers, skids, winch, accessories etc, you can rest assured on the highway or at the ramp, allowing you to focus more on boating.
Basic service for Boat Trailer includes:
- Check and re-grease your boat trailer’s wheel bearings
- Lubricate and re-tension the trailer’s wheel nuts to the correct torque specifications
- Inspect your trailer structure for cracks or severely rusted areas
- Check all safety chains and the tow coupler
- Check and lubricate your wobble/keel rollers, brackets and split pins as necessary
- Check your trailer winch strap, drum rust, and lubricate gears
- Check your lights or light board and 7-pin coupler
- Check your trailers brakes and pads (if fitted)
- Check your wheels for tyre pressure and tread wear
- Check Rego and WOF is up to date
An Inspection report will be provided, highlighting the work and costs (if any) that need to be done.
Talk to our qualified team today!
Ph 0800 162 500 or Book Your service below!